Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My new 10K PR - 54 min

A 10K stands to me 54 min short only :)

I was on my regular tempo run on a speed of 5.5 min per Km. Did 8 Kms, but had a lot left in the tank. So just thought to extend the run for another 1 Km , but i realized that i was on a 10K PR. So, did not think twice to set it up. Finished the 2 Km run to sum it up to a flat 10Km, with a timing of 54min04sec (which is a bit faster then the the speed i thought i was running on - 55 min ). Did not feel too bad, i hope to do good in the long run coming up this weekend. Anybody planning out for a long run and needs a company to go along , do give me shout.

Cheers,
Guru.

UPDATE : Today i brought it down to 53 min.

1 comment:

Arindam said...

lemme know wht happened at Mumbai half marathon...best of luck....