Thursday, September 18, 2008

Double digits - getting comfertable

Now, the 11Km run has become easier then before. I don't cramp in the legs or stomach throughout the run. Probably that's a good signal, simply means that i have become comfortable in that zone. And yes, i don't consider the timings, i will have a better timing if i race the same distance. I have raced just one 10K, with a timing of around 57 min. So if i go for timing then i have to do at least a 55 min - 10Km run, but that's not important now since i am training for a half marathon. I would rather increase my long run distance. And when i could do a 15km long run, i would go for a 10Km test run, say something like a tempo and try to break 55min. So, to target that I plan to do a run of around 13Km this Saturday, and by next weekend improve to do a 15Km run. And, if i can do that, i will be more that happy.

No comments: